Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FInal Reflection

Class Monday night was fun!  I enjoyed watching all the presentations.  I thought everyone did a great job. 

Chris, I love your idea to use a book as a platform for creating your STEM lesson.  Do you think you will take it to the level we did with the Hunger Games Book 1?  I tried to watch the videos you and the kids created; I couldn't get the first one to load at all.  The second one, Kate's movie, just wouldn't load for me.  I have a very slow internet connection here so that may be why.  I will try again from the library. I am looking forward to watching them.

Debbie, your presentation was outstanding!  You have really done an excellent job this semester.  You have very creative ideas that really work for your students.  I love the way you used place value blocks to help with the math.  Great presentation.

Karen, the dam your 4th and 5th grade students made were pretty neat.  Way to stick with it!  I can imagine how frustrating it would be to get Minecraft on the District Server.  I think I will check out the tryengineering.com site that you mentioned.  Sounds cool!  Great project.

Susnhine, neat Prezi presentation.  I really enjoyed going into Minecraft and seeing the ship. So cool!  Your son did a great job on his project.  Please tell him thanks for sharing all of his hard work.

Heather, cool project.  I like that your project was relevant to people living in Palmer/Wasilla and even Anchorage.  I know this semester has been a challenge for you with everything going on, but you really came up with a neat project!  Great job.

Fun semester.  Thanks for all the cool STEM ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment