Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31st Class Reflection

I am far below the novice level in physics but I really enjoy learning its principles. I liked the brain pop skateboard ramp. I'm a graph reader and the variety of graphs on the site helped me better understand the physics of the skateboarder as the ramp changed elevation. I couldn't get Minecraft loaded soon enough to participate in Megan's group but I got in just in time for Colin to take me on a roller coaster ride. If I was a kid, I would so be in to Minecraft just for that!

This class is mentally exhausting. I always leave feeling very lost but by the time I have a couple of days for the information to settle in, it starts to make sense. I am hoping it will be so this week.

1 comment:

  1. As I mentioned in a previous comment, I really enjoyed how we set it up this week with the three different stations for everyone to explore the concept of the week using different, but similar, tools. I hope it helps it sink in for the teachers in the class and spurs some ideas.

    ReplyDelete