Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ahhh . . . we are back.

I missed this class during Spring Break.  I never realized how long the class really was, until there was no class.  Time certainly goes quickly during our time together.

The lesson tonight was interesting.  I had some trouble starting with density, until Sara explained that we were suppose to find that information through research.  I heard that during class, but I definitely have a leak that goes from my ears, straight out of head (it doesn't pass through my brain).

Once we found the densities, then the challenge of finding the volume was . . . just that . . . a challenge.  I think that we were successful in our thinking.  It was a fun project.  Definitely a doable goal for us.

How is my project going?  Well, it is going, slowly but surely.  No huge blockades, so all is well.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear that working together is really helping for these problem solving sessions!

    ReplyDelete