Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reflection

Class Reflection 3/23

Class Monday evening was interesting.  I was initially worried that I would have no idea how to solve the problem.  From being in a previous class with Chip I thought maybe we were working more on the process rather than just the solution.  So, I began thinking about how I would go about solving density first.  Then solving volume was a little challenging but working with two other people really helped.  I liked being able to bounce ideas off each other.  It did take us quite a bit of time, but in the end we had a good product that was clear and I think we could probably all explain it pretty easily (though some of our stuff didn’t show up on the copy Chip posted). 

The project is moving slowly for me.  Life has gotten in the way some.  This week has been lots of appointments from cleaning the blinds to checking the dog into the kennel (no pets in temporary housing).  Anyways, the next few days will be spent tying things up for our move and really getting a move on the project.  The kids and I have time tomorrow after school to take our field trip and look at my expectations for the project.  We will also sketch out a little drawing while we are there.  (I am a little behind schedule, but will catch up).

No comments:

Post a Comment