Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Class Reflection

I don't have much of a class reflection for this week.  Half way through the class all technology went down.  The joys of living in a village when one thing goes out usually everything goes out.  The village lost internet and cell phone service.  Needless to say I will be watching the recording of the class to understand what was going on.  Before I was disconnected I really had no clue what was going on, it did not seem to make a lot of sense to me.  Hopefully the recording will make sense. 

As for my project it is moving slowly.  My students have started brainstorming and answering question.  I feel like at some points it is a work in progress since my students are still building knowledge in problem solving skills.  I think in the end it will turn out great and the students will enjoy it.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the technical difficulties. We plan to start class next week by talking about a solution. A work in progress sounds just about right. I'm glad you are optimistic about how it will turn out!

    ReplyDelete