Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reflection on 2/24 Class Speed and Velocity

I thought this was due at 5:00 P.M. so I am late!  I love this topic because I never get enough practice for it.  I remember when we had the problem solving class, I tried to solve these problems, and I was so horrible at them.  I think that it was well explained on Monday.  I still missed some in the Gizmo quiz.  Well, that just means I need to practice some more.

The ore deposit...... well, I never do Mine Craft, so it was challenging but working with the other wonderful ladies, I got the support that I needed to be somewhat successful at using the pick ax and getting the blocks that I needed.

I appreciate the support that is offered in all aspects of this class.  Sometimes switching my mind from first grade to adult conversations and upper level math is a leap for me.  Thanks.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment