Monday, February 24, 2014

Reflections

I really enjoyed getting back into Minecraft myself.  It was fun, like burying treasure.  It's going to be a fun STEM lesson, my sons were already asking to help with it while Ronna and I were burying our emeralds. 

I really loved going over velocity and distance equations.  It has been so long since I have done it.  It was a nice refresher, and reminder. 

The safari quiz was fun.  I read two of the questions incorrectly, and just answered it too quickly.  If I had paid attention to what it was really asking me I would have gotten 100%.  I was so disappointed at myself for rushing, but I didn't want to miss anything from class. 

I was also wondering about our projects.  We didn't get any comments from you all about them, so do we just go to it and start up on our projects asap? 

Thanks for another great class, and look forward to next week.

1 comment:

  1. We should have responded sooner, Sunshine. We apologize. Just "Go for it!"

    ReplyDelete