Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 21st Class

Last night was a fun class, even though I kept getting knocked out of class.  I am thankful Colin was able to step in for a few slides while I was trying to log back in.  Living in a new place and not having your own internet access is frustrating.

I was very nervous for class last night, but I did enjoy myself.  I told Ruth and Joel how much the class enjoyed their presentations.  Joel told some of my husbands coworkers tonight that he might share his project with the base commander.  He was so animated when he told everyone about it.  It was neat to see him so excited about learning! 

I thought Sara H.'s fox trap idea was very unique.  I would not have thought of that for a topic.  She did a great job building the information for the students and having them create and design their own methods; I think students really learn more when they are given the chance to create their own things and test them.  Neat idea!

I was also impressed by North.  He did a great job sharing in class last night.  I think Joel wanted to share, but he was a little bit to nervous to talk in front of everyone.  Way to go, North!  I loved the rail traveling around the Monster Lobe also.  Thanks for sharing.

Lexi's students did an excellent job. I remember making cell models out of food in my high school bio class.  How cool to have students make plant cells on Minecraft.  I liked the idea of opening the gate and letting a virus in also.  Very creative!

Everyone did a really excellent job.  I am excited to see what everyone shares next week. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm just now watching the recording from Monday's class - awesome job, Sara! Great use of the full design cycle. The YouTube of Joel was great. I hope you don't mind if I pull a few screenshots from your project for a presentation I am giving. Really, really nice job!

    ReplyDelete