Saturday, April 26, 2014

Presentations 04/21/2014



All presentations shared on Monday were truly inspiring. You could feel the enthusiasm and investment from each of the presenters. It’s impossible to pick a favorite. I enjoyed all of them, each for different reasons.

I loved the real life scenarios. Deciding on and creating a playground, including site selection was meaningful and has a valued connection for the kids! I also enjoyed the fox traps. I truly had a sense of the various approaches to designs and I really enjoyed that the teams came up with very different solutions.

I have to give props to Lexi’s plant cell project. Some of those representations were outstanding! I think the experience of building something always increases understanding and buy-in, but to build them in collaboration and in Minecraft…completely fantastic! I didn’t know what could top that until I found myself on a thrilling ride touring the Monster Lobe by roller coaster! Whoa!! The amount of thought put into building the lobe, the mountain side, and the track for tours. Seriously impressive.

You set the bar high, people…can’t wait to see the presentations in our next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment