Monday, April 21, 2014

Reflection on Presentations

Wow!  Those were all amazing!  I am worried that mine isn't going to be up to par in comparison.  I love how Ronna started from scratch and had the kids explore in Minecraft first.  Exploration is one of the steps a lot of people skip, but it is so important for the kids to do.  Sara H.'s Fox Trap was brilliant.  I loved to see all of the inventive ideas that the kids came up with.  It would have been neat to take it a step forward and see what they could use for raw materials in real life too.  Sara L.'s thing link was super cool.  I am not nearly as technologically savy.  I would love to learn more.  I thought the way she set up her presentation was so professional.  I was amazed at how much work they had to do with keeping to a specific budget.  With my project I could have taken it a step further and done that as well.  It gave me an expansion idea.  Lexie, those plant cells were fabulous.  Once again, seeing the creativity of the students is always the fun part.  Heather, your son did a wonderful job!  Be sure to take him out for an ice cream or smoothy (whichever he loves best).  I think I am going to have Kekoa get on and present with me next week as well.  They have done so much, it would be great for them to get that recognition for all of their hard work.  I really enjoyed doing this project and look forward to sharing the outcome of mine next week.  You all did such a great job, way to take the plunge as our first presenters!

No comments:

Post a Comment