Tuesday, April 22, 2014

First Presentations Reflection

It was great to see all the work that everyone has been doing (teachers and students).  It's interesting how each of us varied the assigned unit to and made it our own.  The fox trap unit was an example of using what you've already got to create something.  Looking forward to seeing some more creativity next week!  Thanks to all those who already presented...you were so brave, and I got some ideas on how to expand my own presentation.

I really liked Lexia's cell project.  What a fun way to take an abstract concept and make it meaningful for students!  They actually got to build a wall to represent a cell wall!!  I can't remember how I learned about cells but it certainly wasn't this way...I would remember, as I'm sure her students will.


No comments:

Post a Comment