Tuesday, April 8, 2014

More adventures . . . this time 4/8/2014 fun.

I was excited to finish the Monster Lobe model.  It was very important for me to rise to the challenge.  I was pleased with the ending results.  I love this class, it is challenging me on levels that I did not know that I needed to be challenged.  As Chip said, this experience is making me "a better person."  I think that teaching physics with Minecraft would be a great adventure.

A solution to the Monster Lobe . . .
   I have considered a trench of some sort.  It would have to be very deep.  The idea is that the trench would stop the momentum.
   Another idea is a tunnel.  I figure that you would need to build a ramp for the Monster Lobe to climb to the top of the tunnel.  The Monster Lobe may be too close to the highway already to make this idea work.
   I still like the idea of chipping away at the Lobe and shipping the material to places that need it.  It could probably be used to irrigate dry regions or for building adobe buildings.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment