Tuesday, April 15, 2014

He was soon borne away by the waves and lost in darkness and distance.

This line is the last line in Frankenstein.  The Monster Lobe is a Frankenstein of sort.  We see it as destructive, but maybe it really isn't.

Until last night I thought the idea of building a tunnel/bridge was a good solution.  After last night, I am really jazzed about the cutting it up idea.  If it is cut up then the Monster Lobe could make some money.  Probably not as much as it will cost to cut it up, but still some money.

If I had more time last night, I would have created a more attractive slide.  I didn't even realize the slide was there until three minutes before the end of the study session.

I think I am onto something.  Think of the work that would be created for some of the young people in the state.  Think of the tourism that would be brought to Gate of the Arctic National Park (building a hotel from Monster Lobe blocks).  It is probably a pipe dream, but I like it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment