Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Weekly Reflection

This week really gave us an opportunity to explore all the different options.  As a group I think we did a good job of dividing the components of the assignment, so I don't think there is anything I would have change.  I think that what would have been nice would have been more time.  I would have like to research more about the cost of building the bridges.  We worked together come up with what solution would work best.  Lexie did a wonderful job building the bridge in Minecraft, while Karen and I researched the pros/cons of the bridge and discussed what we found. 

As much I enjoyed our proposed solution and all the others were very convincing, believe the most creative was Ronna's idea of using the Monster Lobe as a "tourist trap".  She did a great job by herself coming up with some wonderful.  It was a great way to the end the class with a good laugh.  Who wouldn't want a small piece of Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment